Wera 160 i/165 i/7 VDE Kraftform Plus Lasertip Screwdriver x7 Pc Set
Wera series 160 i/7 insulated screwdriver sets are tested individually for dielectric strength under a load of 10,000 volts in accordance with IEC 60900, so as to ensure safe working with loads up to 1,000 volts.聽They have a premium gold laser tip, a tip which has a laser roughened surface which literally bites into the screw-head, reducing cam-out and eliminating the need for two-handed screw-driving.
They have a significantly extended service life due to bit-grade steel used in all Wera screwdrivers and have the patented Kraftform handle which is ergonomic, multi-component which uniquely fits to the shape of the hand during screwdriver use, reducing fatigue and increasing speed. Smooth, soft zones offer improved grip, hard zones allow easy hand re-positioning.
- Insulated VDE blades for working at 1,000 volts
- Premium gold laser tip
- Ergonomic Kraftform handle
- Soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Take It Easy colour-coded tool finder
- 1x 80mm x 2.5 Slotted Screwdriver
- 1x 100mm x 3.5 Slotted Screwdriver
- 1x 100mm x 4 Slotted Screwdriver
- 1x 125mm x 5.5 Slotted Screwdriver
- 1x 80mm x PZ1 Pozidriv Screwdriver
- 1x 100mm x PZ2 Pozidriv Screwdriver
- 1x 70mm x 3mm Voltage Tester
- Comes with Screwdriver Storage Rack
There are no reviews yet.