Wera 8100 SA 6 Zyklop 1/4″ Speed Metric Socket / Bit Set x28 Pcs 05004016001
The Wera 8100 SA 6 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set contains a mixture of 1/4″ sockets, extensions, bits and a ratchet. Perfect for a variety of jobs and tasks.
The 8000 A Zyklop Speed Ratchet is suitable for 1/4″ square sockets and 1/4″ adaptors with square drive and is equipped with a ball lock. The flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve allow for faster work. There is a swivel ratchet head, defined lock positions at 0掳 and 90掳 to the left and right as well as at 15掳 before 90掳 inwards, at 0掳. It can be used like a conventional screwdriver, push button release, left/right switchover, fine-tooth design, small return angle of 5掳.
Supplied in a surface-preserving, compact and extremely robust textile box; low volume and weight for simplified mobility.
- Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand
- A ball lock mechanism holds sockets securely, ensuring safe working at all times
- Stored in a robust textile box
- Can be used like a conventional screwdriver
- 1x 1/4″ 8000 A Zyklop Speed Ratchet
- 9x 1/4″ Zyklop Sockets; 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13mm
- 3x 50mm Phillips Bits; PH1, PH2, PH3
- 2x 50mm Pozidriv Bits; PZ1, PZ2
- 6x 50mm TORX Bits; TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX27, TX30
- 4x 50mm Hex-Plus Bits; 3, 4, 5, 6mm
- 1x 1/4″ Zyklop Extension with Free-Spinning Sleeve; 150mm
- 1x 1/4″ Zyklop Wobble Extension; 56mm
- 1x 1/4″ Square to Hex Adaptor
There are no reviews yet.