Wera 8100 SA Zyklop 1/4″ Speed Metric Socket / Bit Set x42 Pcs 05003755001
The Wera 8100 SA Zyklop Speed Socket Set includes the outstanding Zyklop Speed ratchet. Its Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand, preventing any hand injuries such as blisters and calluses. The handle’s hard materials ensure quick and easy hand repositioning without any danger of the skin ‘sticking’ to the handle, whilst softer gripping zones ensure high聽torque聽transfer and comfort during intensive use. With a rotation-symmetric structure and rapid spin free-turning sleeve for high working speeds.
The Zyklop speed ratchet’s head pivots freely and can be locked into any position using the slide switch positioned on either side of the ratchet. Predefined locking at 0掳 allows for the ratchet to be used as a conventional screwdriver by attaching a bit holder adaptor and a bit. Additional locking points at 15掳 and 90掳 both to the left and right ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head.
An impressive reversible ratchet mechanism with 72 fine-pitched teeth, allows for a short return angle of only 5. A ball lock mechanism holds sockets securely, ensuring safe working at all times. To release and change sockets, simply press the release button on the back of the ratchet head.
Wera sockets are made out of high-grade chrome vanadium for a long service life. The concaved design allows for a greater fit in the socket and prevents any rounding out from occurring. They also feature the handy ‘Take-it-easy’ tool finder colour coding system for fast and easy selection of the required size, thanks to the instantly recognisable colour coded system.
Stored in a robust textile box, ideal for those on the move. The tools inside are securely arranged in a way that allows the case to be closed into a compact form, allowing it to become a constituent part of a tool box, not a separate item, allowing easy tool selection.
- Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand
- A ball lock mechanism holds sockets securely, ensuring safe working at all times
- Stored in a robust textile box
- 1x 1/4″ 8000 A Zyklop Speed Ratchet
- 2x 28mm 8700 A FL Slotted Zyklop Bit Sockets; 0.8 x 5.5, 1.2 x 6.5mm
- 2x 28mm 8740 A Hex-Plus Zyklop Bit Sockets; 2.0, 2.5mm
- 6x 28mm 8740 A HF Hex-Plus Zyklop Bit Sockets; 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0mm
- 3x 28mm 8751 A Phillips Zyklop Bit Sockets; PH1, PH2, PH3
- 3x 28mm 8755 A Pozidriv Zyklop Bit Sockets; PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- 9x 28mm 8767 A HF TORX Zyklop Bit Sockets; TX8, TX9, TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX27, TX30, TX40
- 13x 23mm 8790 HMA HF Zyklop Sockets; 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14mm
- 1x 1/4″ 8794 A Zyklop Wobble Extension; 56mm
- 1x 1/4″ 8796 LA Zyklop Flexible-Lock Extension with Free-Turning Sleeve; 150mm
- 1x Nut Extractor; 43 x 14mm
There are no reviews yet.