Wera Joker Combi Ratchet & Double Open-End Spanner Metric x6 Pc Set
The Wera Joker is an innovative combination spanner with a unique jaw design. Its clever design means that it does everything that a conventional combination spanner does, and more. Made from durable chrome molybdenum steel and coated with corrosion resistant nickel-chrome, the Joker is a truly high quality spanner.
It also has an innovative metal stop-plate means that the Joker can hold a fastener in position for screw-driving, making assembly easier and quicker. The advantage of the ratchet end is the Ultra-fine toothing, with 80 teeth, allows flexibility even in confined spaces. Very long service life, even when used at high torque.
Less can be more. Particularly in those very confined spaces, where conventional wrenches with a 60° return angle have to be turned over and over, to tighten and loosen nuts or bolts. Instead of 60°, the Joker only has a 30° return angle thanks to it’s unique double-hex design. Along with the Joker’s straight neck, this means that flipping the wrench has become a thing of the past. With the Joker, you can now loosen and tighten nuts and bolts, in situations where conventional tools fail. Particularly in confined spaces, where conventional open-jawed wrenches cannot be used. The combination of limit stop and small return angle enables effective work, even on screw pipe connections.
- Practical holding function thanks to the metal plate in the jaw
- Limit stop prevents any slipping
- Spanner does not have to be flipped
- The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping
- Return angle of only 30°
- Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to the sizes
- 1x 10 x 159mm Combination Spanner
- 1x 13 x 177mm Combination Spanner
- 1x 17 x 224mm Combination Spanner
- 1x 19 x 246mm Combination Spanner
- 1x 10/13 x 167mm Double Ended Spanner
- 1x 17/19 x 235mm Double Ended Spanner
- 1x Supplied in a Pouch
There are no reviews yet.