Wera Kraftform Comfort VDE Screwdriver Set 7 Pcs 031575
High quality Kraftform Comfort VDE screwdriver set 031575. Kraftform Comfort VDE screwdrivers undergo dielectric strength test under a 10,000-volt load in a water bath to reassure users that their screwdrivers have been exhaustively tested for their most important feature; their insulation. Each individual Wera VDE screwdriver is subjected to this test to ensure safe working up to 1,000 volts. With two-component Kraftform handle for extreme comfort during intensive use and increased torque transfer.
- 1x Slotted Screwdiver 0.4 x 2.5 x 80mm
- 1x Slotted Screwdiver 0.6 x 3.5 x 100mm
- 1x Slotted Screwdiver 0.8 x 4.0 x 100mm
- 1x Slotted Screwdiver 1.0 x 5.5 x 125mm
- 1x Phillips Screwdriver PH1 x 80mm
- 1x Phillips Screwdriver PH 2 x 100mm
- 1x Voltage Tester 0.5 x 3.0 x 65mm
- 2-component Kraftform handle for improved grip and comfort
- High quality “bit material” blades ensure extreme wear resistance
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Base of the handle features clear symbol and tip size markings making it easy to identify the correct tool for the job
There are no reviews yet.