Wera Kraftform Kompakt 20 Screwdriver x7 Pc Bit Set
The Wera Kraftform Kompakt 20 x7 Pc Bit Set has an interchangeable blade handle system in a compact design with various blade tips in the smallest of spaces, which makes the user more mobile and flexible. Suitable for bits with 1/4″ hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173) and Wera connecting series 1 and 4.
The blade can be extended by simply actuating the locking sleeve. The bayonet holder can then be used as a fully-fledged screwdriver and all comes in a practical belt pouch.
- The quick-release chuck allows fast manual work even in confined installation situations when the blade is retracted
- Multi-component, integrated storage compartment
- Ergonomic and anti-roll screwdriver handle
- Comes with an adaptor, bayonet and Rapidaptor technology
- Tough viscous bits for universal use
- In robust pouch
- 1x 25mm x PH1 Phillips Bit
- 1x 25mm x PH2 Phillips Bit
- 1x 25mm x PZ1 Pozidriv Bit
- 1x 25mm x PZ2 Pozidriv Bit
- 1x 25mm x 1 x 5.5 Slotted Bit
- 1x 25mm x 1.2 x 6.5 Slotted Bit
- 1x 1/4″ x 100mm Bit-Holding Screwdriver with Rapidaptor Quick-Release Chuck
- 1x Protective Pouch
There are no reviews yet.